Re: [Fwd: ACCESSIBILITY VIDEO - The Royal National Institute for the Blind]

From: Greg Rice <gregrice@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 20:28:14 -0700
To: "acbcinfo" <acbcinfo@PagePlus.com>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi,

I just re-posted the information regarding the ACCESSIBILITY
VIDEO produced by
The Royal National Institute for the Blind from another
newsletter I
receive. I should have posted the source information. I can
only suggest you try calling Julie Howell at the phone
number in England, listed at the end of the announcement -
repeated below.

I apologize for any confusion.

Greg Rice