Off Topic: Accessibility consultant in Northern California

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 17:31:28 -0700
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
I have a friend who works for a largish computer company, who is
looking for some help in setting up a blind employee with assistive
browsing tech on Windows NT.  If you've got experience with this,
email me and I'll pass it along.  No bozos. :)

Catch the Web Accessibility Meme!                   http://aware.hwg.org/
Next Online Course starts August 2         http://www.kynn.com/+nextclass
"Pissing off comic book fans isn't a business problem, it's a sport." -NK