Re: Citation of URLs

From: Rafael Romero <Rafael.Romero@uv.es>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 13:06:49 +0200
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
The last one although shorter is not automatically recognised by email clients and browsers as a URL, and therefore appears as non-active in the screen. I think this is a disadvantage, which forces everyone to cut/paste or type the URL for activating it. Particularly problematic for "slow-typing" users.

Among the rest, I think second one is best from a visual perspective, but I do not know how this <http://www.foo.com/> might sound when rendered by a screen reader.

Best regards,
		Rafael Romero.

A 11:46 09/07/99 +0100, ha escrito: