Re: FW: Accessibility of ATW

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 13:32:06 -0700
To: Anne Pemberton <apembert@crosslink.net>
Cc: "webmaster@dors.sailorsite.net" <webmaster@dors.sailorsite.net>, "'Web Accessibility Initiative'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
At 07:48 AM 7/6/1999 , Anne Pemberton wrote:
>	If a triple-A rating indicates a site is as close as possible to ALL
>disabled persons, then I seriously question whether this site deserves such
>a high rating.

A triple-AAA rating indicates a site that is close as possible to
all three levels of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0;
nothing more, nothing less.

If you feel that it's not properly accessible, then you must work
to get the guidelines updated, rather than dealing with individual
sites that claim triple-AAA compliance.