Re: AAA WCAG Conformance

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 1999 18:35:30 -0700
To: "webmaster@dors.sailorsite.net" <webmaster@dors.sailorsite.net>
Cc: "'Web Accessibility Initiative'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
At 08:30 AM 7/1/1999 , Bruce Bailey wrote:
>Kynn, why doesn't fly the AAA banner?  (It can't just be because that
>orange/yellow clashes with purple?)

I assume you left out the word AWARE ("why doesn't aware.hwg.org
fly the AAA banner")?

So far, laziness; I had the AWARE site designed before the logo
was available, and I haven't taken the time to add it on.  I'm not
sure what extra functionality it would add to the site, but it may
be useful for promoting the guidelines.  If I had 36 hours in a day
I would have added it already; for now it will have to wait a
while.

[BTW, orange/yellow _could_ clash with various web pages; one big
 reason that many places don't display accessibility logos --
 especially Bobby -- is simple asthetics.]