Re: A different approach for web page accessibility

From: Scott Luebking <phoenixl@netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 08:46:27 -0800 (PST)
To: asgilman@iamdigex.net, phoenixl@netcom.com, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi, Al
The idea I had behind the technique was to come up with an approach
which would benefit blind users and could be a benefit to sighted
people.  I figured a technique which benefits a larger user group would
increase the likelyhood of the technique being used.

> Scott, can you write the script so that it edits the page, such that if the
> script doesn't run one leaves in place an HTML fragment containing an
> explicit skip-link and if the script does run one replaces this with an
> active widget offering a minimized navbar?

I'm sorry, but I don't quite understand what you are requesting.

Scott