a rude awakening...

Just when I think we're beginning to make progress in our struggle for equal
access and civil rights, I come across a piece of bigoted, ignorant trash like
this, masquerading as "sick humor" (unfortunately, the original sender's e-
mail address was stripped by the time I received this)...

signed,
Michael Muehe, a.k.a. another poor bastard