[Fwd: Interesting web access invention]

From: David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 20:06:26 -0500
To: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
anyone seen this?
--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
Touching The Internet:
mailto:poehlman@clark.net
ftp://ftp.clark.net/pub/poehlman
http://poehlman.clark.net
Dynamic Solutions Inc.
Best of service
for your small business
network needs!
http://www.dnsolutions.com

---sig off---

attached mail follows:

I have been sent an url for an access tool which will display a web page to
you in a variety of ways tailored to individual needs.  It is aimed at the
needs of low vision and especially of learning disabled users.  I have no
idea as yet of its final usefulness, but it is an interesting and maybe
important novel concept.

Check it at:
http://www.tommy.demon.co.uk

Norman Coombs nrcgsh@rit.edu
Note below is the name and address info for its creator.

Access the word, access the world       Tel/fax +44 181 742 3170/8715
John Nissen                             Email to jn@tommy.demon.co.uk
Cloudworld Ltd., Chiswick, London, UK   http://www.tommy.demon.co.uk