CSUN aticle - thanks for help

From: Dan Jellinek <dan@jellinek.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 07:58:11 +0000
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Thanks to everyone who sent me information following my appeal for help
with an article based round CSUN.

My article will be published on Thursday next week, in the 'Online' section
of the Guardian (which, confusingly, is printed - just called Online
because it is about the Internet).

It should also appear on the web the same day on the Guardian's site at:
www.guardianunlimited.co.uk
Once inside the site, look for the 'Online' area of the weekly sections - I
think they are in a drop-down menu.

Thanks again,

Dan