Break this page! project update

From: Joe Clark <joeclark@interlog.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 15:08:17 -0500
A few months ago, Aaron Doust and I set up four pages at Aaron's Web site using four different techniques for making the graphics on those pages accessible.

The whole project and selected responses are now summarized at:

Aaron and I will be doing some fiddling with the pages and will produce a finalized version and ultimate comments shortly. In the meantime, go take a look.

                                 Joe Clark
                        Listmanagerboy, Media Access