CSUN - researching article

From: Dan Jellinek <dan@jellinek.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 18:28:13 +0000
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hello everyone -

I'm a journalist in the UK researching an article for the Guardian
newspaper on technologies for people with disabilities, centred around this
year's CSUN conference.

If anyone has details of interesting projects in which they are involved,
for a table of 'snippets' I am doing, they are most welcome to contact me.
Ideally I would like just a few paragraphs describing the project or piece
of technology, its background/history, current state and future or planned
developments. Lively descriptions of what the technolgy can do for people's
lives, please - not highly technical stuff, althought the technological
basics as background are necessary.

Thanks in anticipation,

Dan Jellinek
dan@jellinek.com