Re: Where are guidelines about overuse of <font size> and <table>?

At 09:00 a.m. 03/08/99 +0100, Daniel Dardailler wrote:
>> There appears to be no link on the WAI homepage to the web
>> content checklist, but there probably should be; the URL for
>> that is:

>One of the first link off the WAI Home page is
>   (26 Feb) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
>What else do we need ?

The WCAG isn't a direct link to the checklist; since many people
will want "instant info", it would be good to have the checklist
link at the same place the Quicktips are listed.  (Also, the
quicktips need better link text or a description.)

>The guidelines embedded inline in our home page ?

Now you're being silly.

Professional ALT-text author                     http://www.kynn.com/+alt
Spring 1999 Virtual Dog Show!                     http://www.dogshow.com/
WWTBLD?  Validate your HTML!                     http://validator.w3.org/