Re: Pentium III-only sites coming

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 18:06:34 -0500
To: Lovey@aol.com
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
At 01:30 p.m. 03/02/99 EST, Lovey@aol.com wrote:
>Please note the following article I was sent today.
>Pentium III-only sites coming
>By DAVID FLYNN | INTEL is working with several Australian content providers to
>establish Web sites that are not only optimised for PCs based on the Pentium
>III processor but restricted to Pentium III machines.

Sounds like a really dopey idea.  About as dopey as the identity
tracking on Pentium IIIs.  I predict that this idea is dopey enough
that it will die just from being dopey once the Pentium III marketing
rush is over.

You know, using the same technology I suppose one could always
EXCLUDE Pentium IIIs as a way of protest.

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@hwg.org>
President, Governing Board Member