Accessibility and Web Developers

From: Craig Wilson <ccwilson@e-strats.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 10:22:32 -0800
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
I'm posting this to let folks know what we are doing as Web developers to help
address accessibility issues.

On our site we have just added an accessibility section which includes a
project we are hoping will be helpful professionally to us all. It includes an
online panel and an online survey which we would like to develop as a means of
generating wider dialogue about accessibility matters, particularly involving
the practical, day-to-day experiences of users with a wide range of computer
and Internet skills.

We are quite  interested in hearing from anyone who would like to share ideas
and opinions and help us shape this project in a public context as we go
along.
We are especially interested in hearing from colleagues who are developers to
find out what others may be doing.

http://www.e-strats.com

Best reagrds,
Craig Wilson
Craig Wilson                            e-strats, inc.
415-434-2728                 San Francisco, CA
                http://www.e-strats.com