Re: Making an accessable site. Comments welcome.

At 2/27/99 08:49 AM, Rob Neff wrote:
>Harvey,
>
>you said, "with " | " to indicate this is a terminator, even at the end of
>the line, there are more on the next line. (unnecessary when tabbing through
>them, but useful for screen magnifiers.)"
>
>Out of curiousity do you recommend a "|" at the beginning for symetry or
>practical use?  I would for visual symetry.  Your thoughts?

Some use brackets or parentheses around each link. In such cases, they enclose,
not terminate.  I think of  " | " and ", " as separators, so would not
advocate their
use at the beginning (or end). Your suggestion would support one at the end
as well. I did omit that one, (none on the last line) ,analogous to no ", "
there.

>...rob

Regards/Harvey