Re: Making an accessable site. Comments welcome.

From: Harvey Bingham <hbingham@acm.org>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 10:30:06 -0500
To: "Robert Neff" <rneff@moon.jic.com>
Cc: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
At 2/27/99 08:49 AM, Rob Neff wrote:
>Harvey,
>
>you said, "with " | " to indicate this is a terminator, even at the end of
>the line, there are more on the next line. (unnecessary when tabbing through
>them, but useful for screen magnifiers.)"
>
>Out of curiousity do you recommend a "|" at the beginning for symetry or
>practical use?  I would for visual symetry.  Your thoughts?

Some use brackets or parentheses around each link. In such cases, they enclose,
not terminate.  I think of  " | " and ", " as separators, so would not
advocate their
use at the beginning (or end). Your suggestion would support one at the end
as well. I did omit that one, (none on the last line) ,analogous to no ", "
there.

>...rob

Regards/Harvey