FCC website accessibility

From: Pam Gregory <PGREGORY@fcc.gov>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 12:45:20 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hello--The Federal Communications Commission would appreciate any
feedback you may have on a new website on enforcement.  The URL is:
http://www.fcc.gov/ccb/enforce/.  This site also has an electronic
complaint form where any consumer can file complaints, and we expect
a percentage of these complaints to be from consumers with disabilities.
The complaint form URL is:
http://svartifoss.fcc.gov:8080/prod/ccb/enforcement/ccform.html.

The web staff has gone through steps to ensure accessibility, however,
we realize that it is hard to catch everything with a first draft.
Accessibility is a high priority to us.  Thank you in advance--Pam
Gregory, Deputy Director, Disabilities Issues Task Force.