From: Robert Neff <rneff@moon.jic.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 04:23:46 -0800
To: "EO" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>, "IG" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Ok folks, I am finally going to learn CSS.  As our standard brwoser is IE 4, I am going building an intranet from scratch and use CSS.  I have found this site to be a good resource and there is an article  at
This discusses how to build a CSS web site from scratch.  If I read this right it talks about using tables and a sidebar.

The layout will porbably have a page header and two sections below.  The left is the navbar and the right the content.  Does anyone have any advice as to the layout and accessibility issues that I might face?

The article came from http://style.webreview.com/

Please suggest other resources that you may like.