[w3c-wai-ig] <none>

From: Mitake Holloman Burts <mitake.97@alum.dartmouth.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 17:06:02 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
I am giving a (short) presentation on web accessibility to a communications
class that I am taking. I am mostly trying to give my audience an idea of
how fancy they can be and still be accessible as long as the design is
good.  Can anyone suggest some bells and whistles sites that meet a
standard of high accessibility and/or gracefully degrade as older browsers
are used?

Thanks,

Mitake Holloman Burts
Student
UNC-CH School of Information and Library Science