Additional information on WAI Meetings following CSUN'99

Dear WAI Interest Group Participant:

Additional information on the WAI meetings following the CSUN'99 Conference
is now available at
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/1999/03/agenda.htm>. Please note that
preregistration is required.

We have changed the meeting format slightly by opening the first half of
Sunday's PFWG session to individuals who are not W3C members or invited
experts already participating in the Working Group, however please note the
participation requirements for this session on the registration page.

The meeting page includes information on the W3C/WAI hotel room block at
the Airport Marriott on Saturday, March 20 and Sunday, March 21. Please
identify yourself as being with the "W3C/WAI" event at the Marriott to get
a prefered room rate.

Note that information on the CSUN Conference itself -- an excellent,
international conference on "Technology and Persons with Disabilities" is
available at <http://www.csun.edu/cod/>.

Regards,

Judy

>Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 15:04:11 -0500
>To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
>From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
>Subject: Announcing WAI Meetings following CSUN'99
>
>Dear WAI Interest Group Participant:
>
>This message announces the next WAI meetings, to be held in Los Angeles,
California, USA, on March 20 and 21, 1999, immediately following the CSUN
Conference at the L.A. International Airport.

>A preliminary agenda with hotel information will be available within two
days of this message. Note that W3C/WAI will have a room block available
for Saturday and Sunday nights at the Marriott. We will notify you as soon
as this room block has opened (it isn't yet).

>The planned agenda is:
>
>	SATURDAY
>	WAI Interest Group meeting 1:30 - 4:00
>	WAI Education and Outreach Working Group 4:30 - 6:30
>
>	SUNDAY
>	WAI Protocols & Formats Working Group 9:00 - 5:00 (members and invited
experts only)

>Note that the agenda may change slightly in advance of the meeting.
Pre-registration is required for all parts of the meeting. These meetings
are not for basic information about the Web Accessibility Initiative, but
for those actively working on Web accessibility activities in conjunction
with WAI. For general information on WAI and an overview of our latest
work, please attend our session during the day on Thursday or on Saturday
morning during the CSUN conference.