town meeting

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 1999 15:31:15 -0800
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
If you look at http://www.tVONTHEWEB.COM/channels/able/index.html you
will find a Town Meeting on the able channel for Monday, Feb. 8 that
leads to chats, etc. about our issues involving, among others, Gregg
Vanderheiden.

Incidentally this web site at first glance appears of questionable
accessibility.  It fails HTML validation for reasons too numerous to
mention and it doesn't fare well with Bobby either.

I am beginning if Java applets are often gratuitous - they can be done
ergo they are done?
--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE