Re: What is your opinion on Voice Recognition software?

From: Robert Neff <rneff@moon.jic.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 19:16:34 -0800
To: "Greg Rice" <gregrice@earthlink.net>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I cannot speak for LERNOUT, but a word of caution when purchasing DRAGON
NATURALLYSPEAKING. Its abiltiy to function properly is dependent of the PC
and configuration.  They have a compatibility list on their website.  Pay
close attention to your PC model and especially the laptop model.  It is not
true, load and use anywhere.

rob