DRM

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 05:27:47 -0800
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I do not apologize to those who feel that this is off topic:

ADAPT would appreciate organizational and individual sponsorship for
"DON'T TREAD ON THE ADA" day on May 12th.  If you want to support this
day please contact ADAPT at adapt@adapt.org or bkafka@juno.com

Like it or not we are a major part of the Disability Rights Movement
(DRM) and the event mentioned could be as historic as the day of the
Martin Luther King, Jr. "I Have a Dream" speech.
--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE