Re: accesskeys - standards for which keys do what?

Hi

Thanks for the prompt replies.

On Wed, 27 Jan 1999 13:01:40 -0500 (EST), Alan Cantor <acantor@oise.utoronto.ca>
wrote:

>That leaves available Alt + 0 through Alt + 9, Alt + most punctuation
>marks, plus Alt + F1 through F12.

Anyone have any idea how to make F1 - F12 accesskeys work with MSIE4.x?

If not I guess we are just left with 0 - 9 and punctuation!

#####

On Wed, 27 Jan 1999 13:53:53 -0500, Chris Kreussling
<CHRIS.KREUSSLING@ny.frb.org> wrote:

>Where I document access keys for the user, I give them the single-character, as specified in HTML spec, then append the disclaimer:
>
>Not all Web browsers support access keys. To learn if you can use access keys with this form, please check your Web browser's documentation.

Makes perfect sense :-)

Chris

===
mailto:chris@atomism.demon.co.uk    chris croome