Web designer tells peers to damn accessibility/useability -Reply

From: Chris Tarabochia <ctarabochia@acs.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 07:55:37 -0700
To: lance@glassdog.com, bkdelong@naw.org, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Very interesting article!
referencing (http://www.alistapart.com/stories/lance1.html)

To Lance,  I think the only place you are right is that we should keep
trying to be inovative and keep pushing the design envelope.  BUT,  what
about people you use the web who are disabled, in someway, that
makes it difficult to browse the web?

BTW since you believe that we should be designing to the highest level.
Check your Javascript, it even gives an error in Netscape 4.5 or did you
design for MSIE???  This proves the contradiction to your article.  Sorry.

Chris