Java Talks the Talk with IBM's Self-Voicing Kit -- 01/25/99

From: Sophie Latulipprq <lsophie@total.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 20:17:47 +0000
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi!

I don't consider myself to be an expert, yet, in the field of web
accessibility, although I am making big efforts to become one!!!

So maybe everyone of you  on the list  already knew about this, but inc
ase some

didn't, I have decided to forward this to you.

I also would like to know how much you think it will increase web
accessibility.

I hope that this slight contribution will be of use to some of you.

Sophie Latulippe

http://www.internetnews.com:80/wd-news/1999/01/2502-java.html