Re: Call for Information: Policies--International

For the Canada legisletion, if I understand correctly, it is said that thw
links to the Canadian Human Roghts Commission...  I have tried them and they
seem fine to me...  Maybe I missed something...

Sincerely
Sophie Latulippe
Tél/Phone :(514) 989-8117
Télec/Fax: (514) 989-8810