New Distribution List about Disabilities and Technologies

From: Carlos A. Velasco <velasco@globalmail.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 11:01:38 +0100
To: (wrong string) ühler" <sekr@ftb-volmarstein.de>, "Celia Moore" <celia_moore@uk.ibm.com>, "Bas Treffers" <bastre@worldonline.nl>, "Arthur Green" <100067.1472@compuserve.com>, "Java Access" <JAVA-ACCESS@JAVASOFT.COM>, "WAI IG List" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, "AAATE" <aaate@daniscen.dk>
Dear all,

First of all, my apologies for cross-posting.
I would like to announce shortly the launch of a new distribution list about disabilities and technologies. The language of this list, called DISTEC, will be Spanish, and it aims to Spanish and Latin-America audiences, as well as to anybody in the world who can speak it. More info can be found in:
	http://www.rediris.es/list/info/distec.html
	(to be updated shortly)
The forum is open to both users and designers&developers of AT.

If you want to become a member, send an email with an empty subject line to:
	listserv@listserv.rediris.es
and in the body of the message:
	subscribe DISTEC your-name your-last-name
or send me a personal note.

Best Regards,
Carlos
Carlos A. Velasco
Assistive Technology Engineering and Consultancy, S.L.
mailto:velasco@globalmail.net
Information Society disAbilities Challenge
ISdAC Steering Committee, <http://www.isdac.org/>