From: Paul Booth <paul@disinhe.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 12:33:52 -0000
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Our office has been increasingly asked about WebCT
<http://homebrew1.cs.ubc.ca/webct/> , a "tool that facilitates the
creation of sophisticated World Wide Web-based educational
environments" developed by University of British Columbia.

I'm concerned that the material it produces could be inaccessible to
some groups of students, a real concern here in the UK now that
disability legislation is likely to no longer exclude Higher Education
(at last!).

I'd be interested to hear if anyone had any experience with WebCT.

Many thanks,

- Paul
Paul Booth - Project Officer - DISinHE Centre
Tel: +44 (0)1382 345050   Fax: +44 (0)1382 345509