RE: When is a web site accessible?

From: Chuck Hitchcock <chitchcock@cast.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 10:51:53 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Rob,

Good point.  We generally suggest using the HTML 4.0 setting for the on-line
version of Bobby and we have been thinking that it may be necessary to expand
upon why the settings are important when using either the on-line version or
the downloadable application.  We would welcome suggestions from anyone on the
list with regard to settings and language.

Of course no combination of settings will provide ADA compliance since no
authentic standard has been established.

I was surprised to see that "policy types" were telling people to use Bobby.

Chuck