Re: When is a web site accessible?

At 04:58 PM 1/13/99 -0500, Bruce Bailey wrote:
>Al, I browsed URL:
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-er-ig/
>looking for archives on a discussion of the merits of a pass/fail
>accessibility designation.  If it's there, I could not find it.  Please
>point me to a few key threads.  The best I could was URL:
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-er-ig/1998Sep/0007.html
>Which is short and does not support the consensus you suggest.

I did not mean to imply that the group ever reached a consensus.  Len is the
scorekeeper on consensus in that group.  I am not aware of conclusions having
been reached.  For a more recent data point please look at

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-er-ig/1998Nov/0039.html

which reports on a telecon where we did talk about this point some.

Al