Re: Clarify (Betsie 404s)

From: Chris Kreussling <CHRIS.KREUSSLING@ny.frb.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 13:47:36 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
>>> <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org> 01/13 1:23 PM >>>
I meant I had no problem bringing up main page, the other links on the page
came up not found.

Joyce Taylor
Ah, that's consistent with what i found. The BBC links come up 404; I hadn't even tried those the first time around. All the Betsie links in the lower/later part of the page came up fine for me.

<author>Chris Kreussling</author>
<disclaimer>The views expressed are
reflect the position of the Federal Reserve
Bank of New York or the Federal Reserve