Re: HELP please!

It's not accessible.

For starters, they need ALT text for the image map hot spots.  Using lynx,
a person gets rather unhelpful links to URLS like:
http://www.cityofla.org/ANGELSWALK/3.htm
Which can only be navigated by trial and error.

Most of the hot-spots are not available via textual links so you may be
better off for this page with browsers other than IE or Netscape.

This is all stuff that Bobby will tell you.

The bigger challenge is how to adopt the walking tour directions so that
they are usable to someone who is not sited.  My impression is that the
material would be very interesting to most people, including the blind.
Many of the stopping points have obvious aural and tactile elements to
them.

Of course, you are being contracted by people who are basing a web site on
a printed publication (hence the ridiculous link to page thirty) so you may
have a great deal of work a head!

Good luck!