Re: Can your browser and screen reader do this?

From: Leonard R. Kasday <kasday@acm.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 17:28:11 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Please send me your findings even if you have a setup that someone else
already looked at.

Especially if you get different results (which has already happened in one
case).  It will be very interesting to track down why people got different
results.

Even if you get the same results, it will give a rough idea of how common
various setups are... at least among non-shy folks on this list <grin>.

To be continued...

Len

-------