suggestion

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 10:30:18 -0800
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
After thinking it over for a year I have decided (as if anyone cares
<grin>) that A.6.1 "Nest headings properly" should be priority 1.  First
to discourage H1... use as font decisions and because the possibility of
using header info to speed access is vital to those who can do so.

Just to put the emphasis where it is most important I suggest moving "If
you use images..." to the top of the checklist and "General" to just
before "If all else fails..."

--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE