FW: NewsWatch: MSNBC: Internet offers freedom to disabled, cr eates equal opportunities, access

I reached the site using the suggested method below, but after using the
reformatting option of the  Jaws screen reader, IE 4.01 reported that an
error had occurred in line 476, and that the object or property was not
supported when I pressed page down to read the second page.  I don't know if
the site or screen reader caused the problem.