RE: Link Colors (more usability than accessibility)

Is netscape really broken when it comes to changing colors and fonts etc.
Both netscape and ie have ways of setting colors for text background links
etc, and for fonts, different from those set by the page author. I've
varified that this does work with ie, but can't seem to convince netscape
to do this.

					Rich