From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of William Loughborough
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 1999 9:59 AM
To: jonathan chetwynd; w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: LD guidelines

JC:: "Conceiving and formulating guidlines is well beyond my normal
duties"

WL: The instant posting belies this assertion since it makes clear (at
last?) that your conception facilities are in order.  The hashing out of
the language of the guidelines/checkpoints may not be your cup of tea
but you have made some concrete proposals that could lead to actions
with a chance to make the Web more accessible.  As to this being your
"duty" - it is of course the "duty" of all participants in this "thing
of ours" (Cosa Nostra? <g>) to move towards the (unachievable?) goal of
everything, everyone connected.
--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE