RE: LD guidelines

From: Mike Burks <mburks952@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 15:33:24 -0400
To: <love26@gorge.net>, "jonathan chetwynd" <jay@peepo.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I have been watching this with great interest.  Do any of you know Keenan
Weller in Canada?   He has been working on this for a while.  I don t have
valid email for him.  However he comes to the ISOC meetings sometimes and I
will look for him later this month.

Sincerely,

Mike Burks
Chairman Internet Society SIG
For Access to the Internet For People with Disablities