Re: Understanding vs. Accessibility

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 09:28:34 -0700 (PDT)
To: apembert@crosslink.net (Anne Pemberton)
Cc: kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
For those of you playing along at home -- I routinely bow out of
theoretical discussions whenever the "other side" starts accusing
me of discrimination, bigotry, cruelty, and other such nastiness.

If you can't make your point without attacking me personally,
well, hopefully someone who believes the same as you will come
along some day who can communicate more civilly and make the same
points without insults.

I'm not reply any more on the "accessibility vs. understanding"
threads, even though, yes, that does allow free reign for people
to misstate entirely what I've said -- but that's okay, I've said
enough times already what I mean, and if someone wants to twist
my words, hey, have at them.

--Kynn