Re: Define Accessibility!

At 01:12 PM 6/11/1999 -0700, Kynn Bartlett wrote:
>will be times that we simply CAN'T.  But we must always strive
>for a bar higher than what we are comfortable with, and we
>must push ourselves to make those little efforts even if
>the huge efforts are currently beyond our reach.

That's all those on the list who have or have family with learning
disabilities and cognitive differences are asking you to do. Strive to set
the bar higher than you are now comfortable with, and accommodate ever
increasing numbers of people to the web. The first step up on that raised
bar is to begin to include meaningful graphics on pages with text.

					Anne
Anne L. Pemberton
http://www.pen.k12.va.us/Pav/Academy1
http://www.erols.com/stevepem/apembert