Re: QED & Marshall McLuhan

From: jonathan chetwynd <jonathan@signbrowser.free-online.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 20:10:17 +0100
To: "Joe Roeder" <Jroeder@nib.org>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Thanks for the knife and forks metaphor.

It is  amazing but this was already mentioned, in the thread, and clipart
libraries are virtually universal, we all know who's is ubiquitous.

Why there is so much anxt I am less sure about, jobsworth comes to mind.

AOL sort of started an effort in this direction and www.ezsurfer.net was
pushed my way by a colleague, it cost me $6-00 so please use it wisely.

jay@peepo.com

Our site www.peepo.com is a drive thru.
When you see a link of interest, click on it.
Move the mouse to slow down.
It is a graphical aid to browsing the www.
We value your comments.