Re: Sundaes & QED & Marshall McLuhan

From: jonathan chetwynd <jonathan@signbrowser.free-online.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 19:06:49 +0100
To: "Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@w3.org>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
This seems rather a bizaare choice of topic however most greasy chips of
that I have ever seen illstrate the options, and bar 'burger king' the
options are severely limited and do not require a PHD , mathematical
notation or extensive philosophy to understand.

if Charles is right I estimate 4 illustrations would be sufficient.

Very often it is better programming practice to explicitly state the
options, rather than include a formula. especially if there are limited
options.
This much is common knowledge.

jay@peepo.com

Our site www.peepo.com is a drive thru.
When you see a link of interest, click on it.
Move the mouse to slow down.
It is a graphical aid to browsing the www.
We value your comments.