Re: QED & Marshall McLuhan

From: <Lovey@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 11:17:50 EDT
To: ann@webgeek.com, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
In a message dated 6/11/99 9:55:50 AM, ann@webgeek.com writes:
<< >We are constantly disabling devices to keep our DD child from using them.
>(Hide the power tools and car keys)
<smile>
Sounds like an average curious youngster -- my mother-in-law tells several
very similar stories about my husband when he was young!
--- >>

We started this when he was 3 years old and he was learning to walk.
Mobility inspires. ;)
MK is 12 now, has Downs Syndrome, an IQ between 50-75. It is difficult to
determine his IQ because he is also hearing impaired.
But IQ makes no difference.
If it weren't for passwords he'd be on-line now ......and would be very
frustrated.
KPR,
LK