Re: urls

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 12:22:50 -0700
To: "jonathan chetwynd" <jay@peepo.com>
Cc: <love26@gorge.net>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
At 11:35 AM 6/10/1999 , jonathan chetwynd wrote:
>I certainly hope members will take the time to contact a group or individual
>with learning difficulties and there are many.

The average web designer won't have access to people with
learning disabilities any more than they would have access
to a person with visual disabilities; for this reason, it's
good to have a set of guidelines and principles that can
be followed.

Can you provide such, perhaps by showing specifically what
could be done to improve the understandability of the
W3C site or some other web site?

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@hwg.org>
President, Governing Board Member