Re: QED & Marshall McLuhan

From: <Linkduster@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 13:11:44 EDT
To: apembert@crosslink.net
CC: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Anne - I have been reading all the threads with great interest.  Your
examples of children and adults with different learning abilities are
wonderful.  As a former teacher with a speciality in reading, I am always
delighted with how computer access both on and off line has opened up worlds
for all sorts of learning.

gayley knight