Re: Fw: QED & Marshall McLuhan

From: Al Gilman <asgilman@iamdigex.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 09:11:39 -0400
To: "jonathan chetwynd" <jay@peepo.com>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
At 03:57 PM 6/7/99 -0400, Larry G. Hull wrote:
>And here I was thinking it was just me.
>
>Can you explain this site - preferably in short,
>simple, understandable (sans jargon) words. :)

Actually, Jonathan, a _video_ of a representative client interacting with
the site would be a fantastic educational resource, if we can conquer the
ethical issues.  Maybe Anne P. can help us here.

Kynn is right.  Most of us are two far down the road intensively developing
our left brains to get it.  Language is something which, once mastered, one
does reflexively, forgetting that we ever had to learn it and what it was
we had to learn.

Al