Re: Fw: QED & Marshall McLuhan

From: Marti <marti47@MEDIAONE.NET>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 15:28:01 -0400
To: "jonathan chetwynd" <jay@peepo.com>, "Kynn Bartlett" <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
After listening to this topic for a while I finally tried visiting the web
site (peepo). And now I am really confused! I have no idea what the site is
about after a lot of 'looking around' I know there are a lot of
 LINK-IMAGE and CLICK HERE but I have no idea what any of it does.
Perhaps I am really being thick, but wouldn't the use of a screen reader
help non-readers?  Why doesn't a site like this have useful tags and links?
Marti