From: David Poehlman [mailto:poehlman@clark.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 1999 1:01 PM
To: WAI Interest Group
Subject: notes on digital economy paper

I find this quite good for content and it will be valuable in the
efforts of stake holders to progress toward a universal solution
environment.  I also find that it points up the disconsonant issues of
converting print to web.  For some reason, it took me a long time to
download this document to my web browser.  also, as I tab from link to
link, I hear things like 1 2 3 4 ...
I am certain that this is a direct result of "conversion.  I suppose
as Kim Stated in an earlier message that windows front page 2,000 was
used for this but care should have been taken in the labeling of the
links in order to provide us with something more explicit.  This is no
reflection on synthia in my book, only a passing reference to what is
a deffinite devide between print and web.
--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
Touching The Internet:

---sig off---