Re: Blind Games

From: roth <Patrick.Roth@cui.unige.ch>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 14:24:21 +0200
To: jonathan chetwynd <jay@peepo.com>
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
My name is Patrick Roth, Ph.D. student on Computer Science and for my
research I'm doing visual game adaptation for blind.
Sofar, I adapted the memory game (or concentration game) and my next game
will be the " tic tac toe". For more informations, you can mail me, I will be
enjoy to give more informations about it.

Patrick.

jonathan chetwynd a écrit :

> Are there interactive games for the blind online?
> Connect 4, tictactoe, racing car games?
> Others?
> Could you please send me a link to a good list?
>
> It occurred to me that the blind might enjoy an aural drive/walkthru. The
> links would need a spatial relation and that is well outside my immediate
> experience(tone deaf), so I left it.
> jay@peepo.com
>
> Our site www.peepo.com is a drive thru.
> When you see a link of interest, click on it.
> Move the mouse to slow down.
> It is a graphical aid to browsing the www.
> We value your comments.

 Patrick Roth, Computer Vision Group
 Computer Science Department, University of Geneva
 24, rue du General Dufour, CH-1211 Geneva 4, SWITZERLAND
 Phone : +41(22)705 7632; fax: +41(22)705 7780
 Patrick.Roth@cui.unige.ch; rothpatrick@hotmail.com
 http://cuiwww.unige.ch/~roth