Re: Accessibility is hard! Let's perform brain surgery!

At 01:15 PM 5/21/1999 -0400, Jeff Guillaume wrote:

>Thanks for all of your comments, everyone.  I hope I didn't come off
>sounding like a prick.

I don't think you did.  Sorry if I sounded like I was coming
down on YOU particularly hard either; it wasn't personal, I just
feel that it's time that we (all) start debunking the myth
(held by others, not you) that accessibility is too hard for
so-called web"masters" to fathom.

Thanks for joining in on the battle yourself, Jeff!

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@hwg.org>
President, Governing Board Member