Re: accessibility article -- comments welcome

At 10:58 AM 5/18/1999 -0400, Denise Koschmann wrote:
>If you'd like to take a look, please go to:
>http://www.openstudio.org/newsletter1601/newsletter.htm . Please note that
>each section of the Feature article ("Building an Accessible World Wide
>Web") is accompanied by a separate page of Related Links.

FYI, the "title" header of that page is hidden from me.  Lynx reads
it as:

   [INLINE] partnership National Endowment for the ArtsBenton Foundation
   Home About Us
   Local Sites
   Toolkit
   Digital Canvas
   Join the Discussion
   Contact Us
   Guestbook
   Welcome to the Digital Canvas, Open Studio's online magazine. In its
   pages we will respond to issues raised in our online forums and publish
   news from our community of training sites. So be sure to join in and
   let us know how we can use this tool to better serve your needs.

I'm not sure what an inline partnership is.

Will read the content now -- the formatting just struck me as hard
to understand.

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@hwg.org>
President, Governing Board Member